No matter how much great fashion sense you have, without wearing a watch your costume is incomplete. Depending upon the choice people love to wear a digital or analog watch on their wrist with stylish and classy designs. Talking about the brand, Casio’s G-Shock is in sensation for years due to its unique design and durable quality. With so many functions present on the watch, it is important to change the time on G-Shock.
By the end of this post, you will get to know how you can change time on G-Shock watches on digital as well as analog. This article also includes how you can set an alarm on the G Shock watch depending upon the modules. So make sure to read the article till the end that we have managed to provide you.
Without further ado, let’s get started.
Understanding G-Shock Functions and Arrangements
I know this is basic but, for beginners, it is good to know the G-Shock functions.
- The edit button is located at the upper left corner of the watch, press this button when you put your watch in edit mode.
- The back button is located in the upper right corner of the watch, when you set the wrong time press this button to go back. Mostly used to modify the timezone of the G-Shock watch.
- The forward button is located at the lower right corner of the watch. Just like the back button forward button is used to navigate forward. For example, if you want to set an alarm and your pointer is on hours and want to move your pointer on minutes, the forward button is used.
- The mode button is located at the lower-left corner of the watch. This button is used to navigate to the settings that you are after. For example, if you want to move from the timer to settings an alarm, the mode button is used to switch on the next settings of the G-Shock watch.
- G-Shock is very famous for its light, you can also change the light settings accordingly. You will find a light button on the upper left corner of the watch, just press once and the watch will glow the light showing you the time if you’re in the low darker zone.
How to Change Time on G Shock Digital Watch
Follow the steps mentioned below to change the time on G-Shock digital watches:
Step 1: Press and hold the edit button present on the G Shock digital watch in such a way that the watch’s digits should be blinking.
Step 2: Press the mode button until the second’s digits begin blinking.
Step 3: Here, press the forward and back buttons to set the exact value on the second’s digits accordingly.
Step 4: To edit the minute’s digits, follow the step 1 and 2 until you set the correct digit for minutes.
Step 5: To set the flashing option, press the mode button until you reach the desired settings.
Step 6: Using the forward and back buttons, navigate to the settings accordingly.
The same method is applicable to set alarm on G Shock watch.
How to Change Time on G Shock Analogue Watch
Follow the steps mentioned below to change the time on G-Shock analog watches:
Step 1: Press and hold the edit button on your analog G Shock watch until you hear a beep.
Step 2: Once you hear a beep sound, press the mode button to go to the setting to set the time on the watch.
Step 3: Press the forward and back buttons to make time forward and backward.
Step 4: Once your hour, minute, and seconds hands have reached their correct position, press the edit button to set the time accordingly.
Step 5: In order to change time, press the forward button until your pointer is set to the right time zone.
Step 6: You have to press the edit button several times to set your time zone.
Now that you know how to set time on the G Shock watch, it will be easy to set an alarm on the same watch.
How to Set the Alarm on G-Shock Watches
Setting an alarm on G Shock watches is different depending upon the module that you are using. Good thing is that the process is simple and you are just a few steps away from setting an alarm on G Shock watches.
Module 3194 and 3180
Step 1: Press the mode button present on the G Shock watch until your watch displays “AL”.
Step 2: Press the forward button to switch the alarm options, G Shock allows you to set 4 different alarms at each time which is represented as AL1, AL2, AL3, and AL4.
Step 3: Press and hold the edit button until you see the pointer of hour blinks, from here you can start setting an alarm.
Step 4: Press the forward button to set an hour, choose the right digit.
Step 5: Now press the mode button to switch the pointer from hour to minutes and set the correct digit.
Step 6: Now press the forward button to set the minute.
Step 7: Now just press the edit button to set the alarm.
Step 1: Press the mode button until the watch’s clock hand is right above the “ALM”.
Step 2: Press the forward button on the watch until the alarm displays on the watch.
Step 3: Pres edit button when watches and select “on”, press the button to set the alarm.
Step 1: Press the mode button until the setting is on alarm mode, or the watch display “AL”.
Step 2: Press the “Set+” or “Set-“ button to set the time for the alarm.
Step 3: Press the lower left button to confirm the alarm.
That’s it for now, hope this helps! If you have queries, you can mention them in the comment section below.