Looking for Qualcomm USB Drivers? Download the latest Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Drivers for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 PC with 32-bit or 64-bit CPU architecture. Qualcomm Drivers come in handy when you want to connect your Android device in EDL Mode (Emergency Download Mode) to your computer.
Download Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Drivers
There are two different versions of Qualcomm driver available for download. You can download the one you need by clicking below:
For Automatic Installation:
- 64-Bit Version: Download QDLoader HS-USB Driver_64bit_Setup.zip
- 32-Bit Version: Download QDLoader HS-USB Driver_32bit_Setup.zip
For Manual Installation:
- For both 64-Bit and 32-Bit: Download Qualcomm-Driver.zip
How to Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Drivers
The recommended way to install Qualcomm USB Driver is via the ‘automatic’ installers (can be found in the downloads section). But for some reason, if the automatic installer does not work out for you, then you can go for manual installation.
Before proceeding, there are a few things that need to be taken care of.
- You need to have the latest ADB and Fastboot tools on your computer. Refer this guide: Download and Install ADB and Fastboot on Windows
- Make sure to Enable USB Debugging on your Android device.
- If your PC is running Windows 8 or above, you need to Disable ‘Driver Signature Verification’. Follow these steps:
- Open Command Prompt on your PC
- Run the following code in the command window:
bcdedit /set testsigning on
- Reboot your computer to enter Test Mode.
- After the Qualcomm Driver Installation is completed, exit the Test mode by executing the below code in the command prompt:
bcdedit /set testsigning off
Once you have met the above requirements, follow the below steps:
Method 1: Automatic Installation
- Download and extract the Qualcomm QDLoader USB Driver to your computer. There are two versions. Note: Download the one under the ‘For Automatic Installation’ section.
- Double click on the “QDLoader HS-USB Driver_64/32bit_Setup.exe” file. Be sure to download the right version of the file according to your device architecture.
- Simply click ‘Next‘.
- Make sure to check the “I accept the terms in the license agreement” on the next screen. And then click “Next”.
- Click “Install” and the installation will begin.
- Wait for the process to complete and you are done!
Method 2: Manually Install Qualcomm USB Drivers
- Download and extract the Qualcomm USB Driver zip package on your computer.
- Connect your device to your computer via USB Cable.
- Go to the folder where you have the ADB and Fastboot files are installed on your PC.
- Now, hold down the Shift Key + Right Click > Open Command Window here. Please note that in some of the modern computers it might be like ‘Open PowerShell Window here‘, which is completely fine too. You can use either one of them.
- Run the below command in the command prompt/power shell window:
adb reboot edl
- Open Device Manager on your computer.
⇒ Method 1: Right click on My Computer > Select ‘Manage’.
⇒ Method 2: Press Windows Key + R. When the Run prompt appears: Type devmgmt.msc and press ‘OK‘.
- In the Device Manager: Look for your device. It will be mentioned as ‘Unknown Device or QHUSB_BULK‘ with a small yellow exclamatory notice over it.
- Right-click on it and select ‘Update device software‘ and choose the Qualcomm driver from the folder where you have extracted it and install the same.
- After installing the above driver, the device will be shown as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 and there will be no yellow exclamatory signs.
Done. You have successfully installed Qualcomm HS USB QDLoader 9008 Drivers on your computer. If the Qualcomm Driver installation failed for you in with the automatic installation, you can give the manual installation method try.