iSpoofer for PoGo
iSpoofer for PoGo is a mod/tweak app that unlocks and adds several features and mods and hacks that help you play Pokémon Go efficiently.
|Updated on||February 1, 2023|
iSpoofer for PoGo Features
Here are a few highlights of the iSpoofer for PoGo IPA:
- Helps you to move in the game without having to physically move in real. A neat joystick is added in the game which you can use to navigate in the game.
- You can now Auto Generate GPS routes.
- Helps you play the game from one place without moving around.
- Helps you go for the best Pokémon if there is a lot of selection.
- Helps you catch faster with the fast-catching trick.
- You can easily fake your location.
- Helps you to spoof your location so that you can go anywhere without any restrictions.
- You can now make your own personal patrol routes.
- 100 IV Pokémon Coordinates Feed
- InGame IV Checker
- Helps you catch Pokémon with the help of a trainer.
iSpoofer for PoGo Download
You can download the latest version of iSpoofer for PoGo from here:
How to Install iSpoofer for PoGo IPA
- A computer or laptop with Windows or Mac OS.
- USB Cable to connect your Apple device to your PC or laptop.
- An active internet connection.
- Apple ID.
- The IPA file should be available on your Apple device where you want to install the IPA.
Get the IPA ready
- Download the iSpoofer IPA file from the above download link.
- Copy or move the downloaded IPA file to your Apple device where you want to install it.
Install and Configure Altserver on your computer
The below installation guide was written for macOS. But the steps should not be much different for Windows operating system.
- Install AltServer (you can download AltServer from their website) on your computer and install/open it.
- Next, connect your iPhone to your computer (a Mac, in my case).
- Click on AltServer > Install AltStore > Select your device.
- You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID and Password. Fill in the details and click on the Install button.
- You will be asked to install the AltServer Mail Plugin. Go ahead and install the same.
- Next, Open the Mail app on your Mac and go here: Mail > Preferences > General > Manage Plug-ins > Enable AltPlugin.mailbundle. Then click on ‘Apply and Restart Mail‘ button.
- Now, once again click on AltServer > Install AltStore > Select your device. And the AltStore will be installed on your device.
Configure AltStore on your iPhone
- When you try to open the AltStore app on your device, you will be shown a prompt like below:
- To fix this, go to Settings > General > VPN & Device Management > Click on your Apple ID under DEVELOPER APP.
- In the next page, click on Trust “firstname.lastname@example.org” button > When prompted, click on the Trust button and you’re good.
Install IPA on your iPhone
- Next, open the AltStore app > Click on My Apps > Click on the + sign > Select the IPA file that you want to install on your device.
- You will be asked to enter your Apple ID and Password. Fill in the details and proceed. The IPA file you selected will now be installed on your device.