iTorrent is a torrent app for iOS that comes with built-in support for the Files app and packs several useful features.
It offers the following features:
- Save downloads to the iOS Files app.
- Download torrent files in the background.
- Lets you add torrent files from other apps using the Share menu.
- File sharing directly from the app.
- Sends notification once a torrent files has been downloaded.
- Select which files to download from a torrent link
- Support for download via torrent link or magnet URL.
- Support for dark mode
Last updated: June 30, 2020
Size: 19.1 MB
How to Install iTorrent with AltStore
- Download the iTorrent IPA file onto your phone and have it ready.
- Open the AltStore app on your device and go to the My Apps tab.
- Press the ‘+‘ icon in the top left corner.
- A list all the IPA files available on your device will be displayed; tap on the IPA file which you had downloaded earlier.
- If this is your first time using the AltStore, you will be prompted to enter your Apple ID and password to start the installation process.
- Once the AltStore begins installing the app, the process will take a few minutes to complete.
- After the app is installed, it will show up in the My Apps tab inside the AltStore and also on your iPhone home screen.
How to Install iTorrent with Cydia Impactor
- Download the iTorrent IPA file onto your computer and have it ready.
- Download Cydia Impactor from here.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open Cydia Impactor on your computer.
- Drag and drop the IPA file that you want to install onto Cydia Impactor.
- Cydia Impactor will now prompt for your Apple ID and password. Please note that this is used to verify only with Apple and also to sign the IPA file. If you’re not feeling positive about providing it here, you can easily create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
- After the app is installed, go to Settings > General > Profiles (or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”). Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
- Tap on the Trust button.
- Done! You can now use the app, enjoy!