USB Drivers are a must if you want to connect your Android device with your computer. Android USB Drivers need to be installed on your computer for your mobile device to interact efficiently with your PC. Download USB Drivers for Android devices from Samsung, Huawei, OnePlus, Google, LG, Motorola, ZTE, Asus, Nokia, Lenovo, Xiaomi, HTC, Sony and others.
We connect our Android devices to our computers for a variety of reasons ranging from transferring data such as photos and media to take a full backup of our devices. Also, connect to your computer is mandatory if you are looking to manually flash stock firmware on your Android device to update it to a newer version of Android. All the manufacturers release the USB Drivers for their devices so that users can connect their devices to PCs. In this article, we have collected the Android USB Driver for various devices from various manufacturers under on place, so that you can download them from here.
Please note that the drivers provided below for a certain manufacturer should work for all the devices made by the respective manufacturer. If, for some reason, the drivers which you download do not work for your device, visit the official site to download the specific USB drivers for your device.
Android USB Drivers
There are several scenarios where you might need to connect your Android device with your computer.
- For transferring photos and videos from device to PC to free up device space.
- To copy media on to your Samsung Galaxy.
- Flash Stock firmware on your Samsung Galaxy.
- Update to the latest version of Android.
And the list goes on. The extent to which we depend on our computers when it comes to our smartphones is astonishing!
So, whenever you plug in your Android device with your computer, it is important that you always have the latest USB Drivers installed on it. The USB Drivers enables your Android device to effectively communicate with your computer. That is the reason every single OEM releases constant updates to their USB Driver software.
Download Android USB Driver
|Motorola||Motorola USB Driver|
|Google Pixel||Minimal ADB and Fastboot Drivers|
|Google USB Driver|
|Universal Naked Driver 0.73|
|Samsung||Samsung USB Driver v188.8.131.52|
|Samsung SmartSwitch (Mac & Win)|
|Samsung USB Drivers List|
|Samsung Android ADB Interface Driver|
|OnePlus||OnePlus USB Driver|
|HTC Sync Manager|
|Sony||Sony USB Driver|
|Sony PC Companion|
|Sony Bridge for Mac|
|LG||LG USB Driver for Windows|
|LG USB Driver for Mac|
|LG Verizon USB Driver|
|LG Mobile Support Tool|
|Dell||Dell USB Driver|
|Intel||Intel USB Driver|
|ZTE||ZTE USB Driver|
|ZTE Qualcomm USB Driver|
|ASUS||ASUS USB Driver|
|Huawei and Honor||Huawei USB Driver|
|Acer||Acer USB Driver|
|Sharp||Sharp USB Driver|
|Amazon||Amazon USB Driver|
|Amazon Support Page|
|Xiaomi||Xiaomi USB Driver|
|Mi Phone Manager|
|Essential||Essential Phone USB Driver|
|MicroMax||MicroMax USB Driver|
|Nokia||Nokia USB Driver|
|Toshiba||Toshiba USB Driver|
How to Install Android USB Driver?
Follow the below instructions carefully to install Android USB Driver on your computer.
- The USB driver comes in the Windows Executable File Format (.exe) or very rarely in .msi file format. Nonetheless, the installation procedure is exactly the same in both cases.
- Once you download the Android USB Drivers from the download link above, you will get a .zip file. Extract the same.
- Inside the extracted folder, you will find a .exe file (or sometimes, .msi file).
- Simply double click on the file to launch the installation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. In most cases, the default options will be good enough; you can proceed with the default options.
- Wait for the installation to complete and done!
If for some reason, the USB Driver does not work instantly after installation, try restarting your computer once. Sometimes, a restart is needed for the changes to take effect.
Even after a restart, if the USB Driver does not work as intended, do drop a comment below and we will look into it!