Animoji Studio helps you record Animoji videos with unlimited duration. This app makes use of the private AvatarKit framework, the very same Framework used by Apple’s own iMessage app. It leverages ReplayKit’s screen recording capabilities to allow for longer recordings than the standard app.
You also have the option to record with or without audio.
- Live stream your Animoji to services like Mobcrush and Periscope
- Record Animoji videos without pausing audio playback from other apps (when microphone is disabled)
- Record Animoji videos with unlimited duration
- Customize the background color
Karaoke mode: Lip sync to your favorite songs using Karaoke mode. Tap “Configure Karaoke”, search for the song you want and select it.
When you press record, the song will automatically start playing and will be recorded with your Animoji video.
Last updated: June 30, 2020
Size: 824.99 KB
How to Install Animoji Studio with AltStore
- Download the Animoji Studio IPA file onto your phone and have it ready.
- Open the AltStore app on your device and go to the My Apps tab.
- Press the ‘+‘ icon in the top left corner.
- A list all the IPA files available on your device will be displayed; tap on the IPA file which you had downloaded earlier.
- If this is your first time using the AltStore, you will be prompted to enter your Apple ID and password to start the installation process.
- Once the AltStore begins installing the app, the process will take a few minutes to complete.
- After the app is installed, it will show up in the My Apps tab inside the AltStore and also on your iPhone home screen.
How to Install Animoji Studio with Cydia Impactor
- Download the Animoji Studio IPA file onto your computer and have it ready.
- Download Cydia Impactor from here.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open Cydia Impactor on your computer.
- Drag and drop the IPA file that you want to install onto Cydia Impactor.
- Cydia Impactor will now prompt for your Apple ID and password. Please note that this is used to verify only with Apple and also to sign the IPA file. If you’re not feeling positive about providing it here, you can easily create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
- After the app is installed, go to Settings > General > Profiles (or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”). Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
- Tap on the Trust button.
- Done! You can now use the app, enjoy!