Cercube 5 for YouTube
YouTube is the biggest video-sharing platforms on the internet at the moment. YouTube offers an app for iOS which provides a seamless and enjoyable experience watching videos on your iPhone.
But the problem with the official YouTube app is that it lacks a lot of useful features. This is where Cercube comes into picture. Cercube is a third-party app for YouTube that brings tons of new features and functionality. It allows you to keep videos playing in the background, customize the app’s interface, and much more.
Cercube adds new features to YouTube:
- Block ads
- Download and save videos up to 4k resolution
- Save videos as audio only
- Stream videos in HD on cellular network
- Share downloaded videos with other devices via AirDrop
- Auto-replay videos
- Hide floating upload button
- Cercube options are configurable from within YouTube settings
- Play in high quality on Mobile Data
- Rewind or forward videos
- View, manage and share all your downloads in Cercube’s download manager
- Hide the Trending tab
- Background playback for streamed and downloaded videos
- Import downloads to Music or Videos
- Play YouTube videos using Picture-in-Picture mode
- Downloaded videos are displayed within a beautifully crafted downloads manager that shows all the available information
- Choose the default tab to open when launching YouTube
The best part of this tweak is that it’s built right into the YouTube app thereby allowing you to use Cercube’s features directly from YouTube.
Last updated: June 24, 2020
Version: 15.17 (T5.1.18)
Size: 92.5 MB
- Block Ads
- Supports Picture-in-Picture mode when playing videos
- Customize the YouTube app
- Features a built-in download manager for managing your saved videos
- Save videos as audio only
- Allows videos to continue playing in the background when you close the app or switch to a different app
- Save videos to your iPhone’s gallery up to 4k resolution
- Play HD videos on cellular network
- Set the default video quality for WiFi or 3G/4G/LTE
With all the amazing new features that Cercube provides, it takes your YouTube experience to a whole new level.
How to Install Cercube with AltStore
- Download the Cercube IPA file onto your phone and have it ready.
- Open the AltStore app on your device and go to the My Apps tab.
- Press the ‘+‘ icon in the top left corner.
- A list all the IPA files available on your device will be displayed; tap on the IPA file which you had downloaded earlier.
- If this is your first time using the AltStore, you will be prompted to enter your Apple ID and password to start the installation process.
- Once the AltStore begins installing the app, the process will take a few minutes to complete.
- After the app is installed, it will show up in the My Apps tab inside the AltStore and also on your iPhone home screen.
How to Install Cercube with Cydia Impactor
If your device is jailbroken, then you can easily install Cercube using Cydia. Here’s the entire process:
- On your iOS device, open Cydia and head to the Sources tab.
- Press the Edit button at the top and then choose Add.
- Now input the following package source: https://apt.alfhaily.me
- Once you add the new source, refresh Cydia so all the new packages from this source load successfully. Once done, go the Search tab, search for Cercube, and then install it.
This is how you can install Cercube on a jailbroken iPhone. The process is very simple and straightforward.
Cercube Repo for Cydia
If you want to install Cercube on your jailbroken device, then you have to add its source to Cydia. The source is as follows:
You can add this repo by going to the Sources tab of Cydia and adding it from there.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to download Cercube IPA?
Simply click the “Download IPA” button at the top of this page to get the file.
2. How to update Cercube?
If you have installed Cercube using Cydia, then you can simply search for the package in Cydia and update it from there.
If you have installed Cercube via AltStore, then you have to download the latest IPA file of Cercube from this page and re-install it with AltStore.
3. How Long Does Cercube last when sideloaded (AltStore/Cydia Impactor)?
The app lasts for 7 days if signed with a free Apple ID. Once it expires, you can re-sign it easily with AltStore by going to the “My Apps” page in AltStore, then tap the “X days” button next to the app to re-sign it for another 7 days.
4. How can I re-sign Cercube once it’s expired?
If you installed it via AltStore, you can go to the “My Apps” page in AltStore, then tap the “X days” button next to the app to re-sign it for another 7 days.
If you installed it via Cydia Impactor, you have to do the process all over again, which involves connecting your device to your compute and installing the IPA with Cydia Impactor.
5. How to remove ads from Cercube?
You can remove ads from Cercube by purchasing the PRO version via Cercube’s settings in YouTube.
6. Is Cercube better or YouTube++?
Both apps are good in one way or another. But the once place where Cercube excels is the updates. Cercube is regularly updated and issues are fixed quickly whereas YouTube++ hasn’t been updated for a long time.
7. How can I delete Cercube?
If you installed Cercube via sideloading, you can simply delete the app from the Home screen just like any other app.
If you installed the app via Cydia, then go to your list of packages in Cydia, open Cercube, and uninstall it from there.