Although controlling someone else’s phone can be considered a matter of privacy breach, there is more than one reason why people need to control android phones remotely. Many parents who want to keep track of their child’s activity use such controlling methods to know the phone’s activities. People who use many phones for work purposes also like using their phones remotely and keep everything in sync.
Some people use it to keep someone’s life on track; for example, if your parents are old, but you need to stay in touch with them, remotely controlling their phones could keep you more in the loop.
There are two ways in which this can be achieved. One is by connecting through a laptop or PC, and another method is to use an android device. Both methods require you to install some software to utilize it.
Also read: How to Turn Off Amber Alerts & Emergency Broadcasts on Your Android
Remotely Control Android Phones using PC
The following are some of the software you can use to gain access to an Android phone.
It is free and allows you to manage apps and SMS wirelessly using your PC. You just need to open “web.airdroid.com” in the browser of your device and Sign in using a QR code with your phone and enjoy the services.
Key highlights are-
- Files transfer
- Screen mirroring
- Remote control Android device
- Remote camera
- SMS and Contact management
- Notification mirror
- Make and answer calls on PC
- Backup and Sync
- Other phone Management features
One can use this app to do a screen recording of the android phone they want because it is a screen-mirroring application. It helps you check the activities.
Notable functions that will let you control the android phone remotely are-
- Mirror Android to PC with Audio
- Cast phone to TV
- Mirror phone to phone or tablet
- Mirror PC to phone or tablet
- Control Android from PC
- Record & capture phone screen
- Send messages using the keyboard
- Show Android notifications on PC
ISL Light for Android
This is an application meant for your PC to gain access to any android mobile phone. It is a very efficient app to control remotely.
Key features of ISL Light for Android remote management are-
- Access remote desktop from the Android device
- Connect to a remote computer even behind a firewall and no need for configuration for this
- You can view a remote screen, plus can also get support for multiple monitors
- You can choose between high speed and best quality desktop sharing, plus it will let you remotely control the keyboard and mouse
It is a browser extension that helps access the apps, messaging of a phone using your PC. To use it, you have to install the chrome add-on to your phone.
Notable highlights of Vysor are-
- It lets you share your screen with others for remote assistance
- Developers can use it to ditching the emulator and seamlessly working on a real Android device
- You can use Vysor Share for setting up device farms and remotely debug and test your applications
Using this app, one can gain full access to an android phone remotely because you can do it privately. Many versions of it are available.
Key highlights of Scrcpy are-
- Amazing Lightness (native, displays only the device screen)
- Top-notch Performance (30~60fps)
- Excellent Quality (1920×1080 or above)
- low latency (35~70ms)
- low startup time (~1 second to display the first image)
- non-intrusiveness (nothing is left installed on the device)
Also read: How to Use Tethering Even If Your Carrier Blocks It
Remotely Control Android Phones using Android Phone
Spyzie Parental Control
It is a mobile app that is quite user-friendly.
It enables parents to keep track of the activities of the child on the phone and the internet. One can sync their data and keep track of the call logs.
Notable features are-
- Web filters
- Keyboard filtering
- App block
- Activity record
- Social media records
- Location tracking
- View route history
- Time management
Teamviewer Mobile Device Support
This app helps you control Android phones remotely and has options of chat support, screen sharing, etc.; people can use unique IDs to connect to the other phone.
Top features that will let you control Android phone remotely are-
- You can easily access Android and iOS devices from your desktop computer or mobile device
- It offers remote tech support coverage for coworkers and customers
- It provides support for any device straight from your smartphone
- Use it to access your office desktop with all of your documents and applications
Screen Share – OneAssistant
If you are looking out for a friend or family and want to keep yourself in the loop, this mobile app lets you do that as you seamlessly and remotely control the android phones of your dear ones.
Once connected, you can guide them through any difficulties that they might be having.
Key highlights are-
- It lets you share your screen or control other Android devices
- It will let receive technical remote support for your mobile devices
- It is perfect for assisting friends and family facing different phone troubles
Controlling someone’s android phone could be a necessity at times, to maintain some balance and well-being for someone.
To help you achieve this smoothly, you can choose any of the apps from the list above as per your convenience.
What are your favorite methods of controlling an Android phone remotely? Tell us in the comment section below.
1 thought on “How to Control Android Phone Remotely (Using PC or Another Android)”
Hello MY name Is Naveen i wanna control My phone