DraGo++ for Draconius Go
Drago++ for Draconius Go is a tweaked version of the Draconius Go game. It helps you bypass real life walking by adding Joystick and spoofs GPA location.
|File Size||99 MB|
|Uploaded on||July 15, 2023|
iDraGo++ for Draconius Go Features
Here are a few highlights of the DraGo++ IPA for Draconius Go:
- GPS Spoofing.
- Joystick emulate navigation without actually moving physically.
- In-Game map to see where you are in the game.
- Teleport to anywhere in the map.
- Enhanced Throw – Always Excellent + Twist (Jailbreak & Donor Only)
- Deep Links (Donor Only)
- GPX Routes (Donor Only)
- Coords Lists (2-5 Donor Only)
DraGo++ for Draconius Go Download
You can download the latest version of DraGo++ for Draconius Go from here:
How to Install DraGo++ IPA for Draconius Go
- A computer or laptop with Windows or Mac OS.
- USB Cable to connect your Apple device to your PC or laptop.
- An active internet connection.
- Apple ID.
- The IPA file should be available on your Apple device where you want to install the IPA.
Get the IPA ready
- Download the DraGo++ IPA for Draconius Go file from the above download link.
- Copy or move the downloaded IPA file to your Apple device where you want to install it.
Install and Configure Altserver on your computer
The below installation guide was written for macOS. But the steps should not be much different for Windows operating system.
- Install AltServer (you can download AltServer from their website) on your computer and install/open it.
- Next, connect your iPhone to your computer (a Mac, in my case).
- Click on AltServer > Install AltStore > Select your device.
- You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID and Password. Fill in the details and click on the Install button.
- You will be asked to install the AltServer Mail Plugin. Go ahead and install the same.
- Next, Open the Mail app on your Mac and go here: Mail > Preferences > General > Manage Plug-ins > Enable AltPlugin.mailbundle. Then click on ‘Apply and Restart Mail‘ button.
- Now, once again click on AltServer > Install AltStore > Select your device. And the AltStore will be installed on your device.
Configure AltStore on your iPhone
- When you try to open the AltStore app on your device, you will be shown a prompt like below:
- To fix this, go to Settings > General > VPN & Device Management > Click on your Apple ID under DEVELOPER APP.
- In the next page, click on Trust “email@example.com” button > When prompted, click on the Trust button and you’re good.
Install IPA on your iPhone
- Next, open the AltStore app > Click on My Apps > Click on the + sign > Select the IPA file that you want to install on your device.
- You will be asked to enter your Apple ID and Password. Fill in the details and proceed. The IPA file you selected will now be installed on your device.