I know many of you guys are experiencing Crunchyroll slow or stuttering issues because it has also been experienced by me too. While watching or playing a video on Crunchyroll, the video somehow gets choppy or stutter or either just gets freeze results in a worse entertainment experience. I know that Crunchyroll is free to use for a certain period, but we have to deal with ads, which somehow makes things a little annoying while watching those interesting anime stuff.
This article will help you to fix Crunchyroll’s slow and stuttering issues. Make sure to read the article till the end.
What is Crunchyroll?
For those who don’t know, Crunchyroll is an official source and a valid source to see the latest amines and drama, you can even catch movies and enroll for its premium features. Moreover, the company is especially famous for anime streaming which does have 120+million users, along with the premium version users.
Moreover, the platform provides 14 days of a free trial and costs around $9.99 per month, which is quite decent. Crunchyroll provides the latest anime news for anime and manga fans to know more about new upcoming games, cosplays, events, characters, and more.
But while streaming the anime shows, the videos just keep freezing and pauses suddenly in between.
How to Fix Crunchyroll Stuttering Issue?
Let’s it’s known that there is a huge amount of people who uses Crunchyroll’s free offering through the official website. The Crunchyroll app sometimes experiences issues, some people noticed that the app was responding and was crashing suddenly, but the developers caught an eye on it and later on fixed the issue related to the application.
It’s said that the stuttering issues are due to the internet connection issues or either the Flash Player which Crunchyroll used for its desktop version.
Crunchyroll Stuttering Issues on Mobile and Consoles
- If you use Crunchyroll app on your smartphone, and when you experience any stuttering issues then you can just close down the app restarts your device to see if this works.
- If this doesn’t helps just reset the internet connection.
- Moreover, you can also just re-install the Crunchyroll app on your mobile and over the console.
- Also, check if any new update is available, download and install the latest Crunchyroll update if available.
Crunchyroll Stuttering Issues on Desktop Solutions
- On Desktop, when you experience any stuttering issues, just person a hard reset on the router or modem that you are currently using.
- Turn off your system and router or modem > remove the plug of cables of router and wait for a minute > plug the cables back again and turn on the system and the network hardware to see if this works.
- In the Crunchyroll forum, few of the users mentioned that changing the system’s DNS on Google’s DNS has resolved the stuttering issues. Google’s DNS: 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
- When you access Crunchyroll on the internet browser, make sure to clean the cache of the particular browser, this has worked for Firefox and Chrome users.
- Some people advised to just switch on mobile version which works better than a desktop.
Personally, I also have faced the slow loading of a video even I have shifted to the lower resolution below 1080p. But really doesn’t help me, I also tried to change Google’s DNS, it worked for few days but again started experience stuttering issues. Then I shifted to the Crunchyroll mobile version, it somehow managed to load fast than desktop. Hope so Crunchyroll developers will bring some solid changes and updates in the future.
That’s it for now, hope this helps! We are glad to know your thoughts in the comment section below. Till then, stay tuned for more info.