Fortnite is a modified version of Fortnite which enables the users to freely change character looks or weapons, voice chats, and many more features.
|File Size||93.49 MB|
|Uploaded on||February 4, 2023|
Here are a few highlights of the Fortnite IPA:
- You get the access to discuss using your voice or on-screen from anyone with whom you’re connected.
- 100 players can enter the game all at once.
- You can also be able to make the group with the companions for the quick game solicitations.
- The application will be downloaded and installed free of cost and is safe.
- You can change your weapon and character looks at any time in the game.
You can download the latest version of Fortnite from here:
How to Install Fortnite IPA
- A computer or laptop with Windows or Mac OS.
- USB Cable to connect your Apple device to your PC or laptop.
- An active internet connection.
- Apple ID.
- The IPA file should be available on your Apple device where you want to install the IPA.
Get the IPA ready
- Download the Fortnite IPA file from the above download link.
- Copy or move the downloaded IPA file to your Apple device where you want to install it.
Install and Configure Altserver on your computer
The below installation guide was written for macOS. But the steps should not be much different for Windows operating system.
- Install AltServer (you can download AltServer from their website) on your computer and install/open it.
- Next, connect your iPhone to your computer (a Mac, in my case).
- Click on AltServer > Install AltStore > Select your device.
- You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID and Password. Fill in the details and click on the Install button.
- You will be asked to install the AltServer Mail Plugin. Go ahead and install the same.
- Next, Open the Mail app on your Mac and go here: Mail > Preferences > General > Manage Plug-ins > Enable AltPlugin.mailbundle. Then click on ‘Apply and Restart Mail‘ button.
- Now, once again click on AltServer > Install AltStore > Select your device. And the AltStore will be installed on your device.
Configure AltStore on your iPhone
- When you try to open the AltStore app on your device, you will be shown a prompt like below:
- To fix this, go to Settings > General > VPN & Device Management > Click on your Apple ID under DEVELOPER APP.
- In the next page, click on Trust “firstname.lastname@example.org” button > When prompted, click on the Trust button and you’re good.
Install IPA on your iPhone
- Next, open the AltStore app > Click on My Apps > Click on the + sign > Select the IPA file that you want to install on your device.
- You will be asked to enter your Apple ID and Password. Fill in the details and proceed. The IPA file you selected will now be installed on your device.