Pandora Tool helps you adjust the RF parameters of the phone. It supports two modes to connect the phone i.e Calibration Mode and Normal Mode.
Developer: Spreadtrum Inc
Last Updated: March 4, 2021
Size: 14 MB
Architecture: 32 bit and 64 bit
Here are some features of the Pandora Tool:
- Portable application. No need to download – simply download and start using.
- Supports Multiple Modes including the Calibration Mode and Normal Mode.
- DUT interface comes with multiple options including the Chipset Type, Mode Options, Port Type, Auto Read common information of the device, and connect button.
- Supports devices running on the Spreadtrum/Unisoc Chipset.
- Allows you to get the complete information of the connected device including the baseband Chip, IMEI1 and IMEI2 number, SN1 and SN2 Address, Bluetooth Address, WiFI Address.
Download Pandora Tool
We have multiple versions of the Pandora Tool available for download. Please note that we recommend using the latest version of the tool. If you face any issues with the latest version, do give the other versions a try.