Plus for Instagram
Plus for Instagram is a tweaked version of the official Instagram iOS app that comes with features such as video downloads, built in video editor, and more.
|File Size||80.2 MB|
|Uploaded on||March 29, 2023|
Plus for Instagram Features
Here are a few highlights of the Plus for Instagram IPA:
- Download photos and videos and save them to iPhone camera roll.
- View stories anonymously without the author’s knowledge.
- Option to see the messages unsent by the sender.
- Option to see the total no of views and likes on posts.
- Add unlimited accounts.
- Hide typing/seen indicators in DMs.
- Built in story video editor.
- Lite data mode for low data consumption.
Plus for Instagram Download
You can download the latest version of Plus for Instagram from here:
How to Install IPA with AltStore
How to Install Plus for Instagram IPA
- A computer or laptop with Windows or Mac OS.
- USB Cable to connect your Apple device to your PC or laptop.
- An active internet connection.
- Apple ID.
- The IPA file should be available on your Apple device where you want to install the IPA.
Get the IPA ready
- Download the Plus for Instagram IPA file from the above download link.
- Copy or move the downloaded IPA file to your Apple device where you want to install it.
Install and Configure Altserver on your computer
The below installation guide was written for macOS. But the steps should not be much different for Windows operating system.
- Install AltServer (you can download AltServer from their website) on your computer and install/open it.
- Next, connect your iPhone to your computer (a Mac, in my case).
- Click on AltServer > Install AltStore > Select your device.
- You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID and Password. Fill in the details and click on the Install button.
- You will be asked to install the AltServer Mail Plugin. Go ahead and install the same.
- Next, Open the Mail app on your Mac and go here: Mail > Preferences > General > Manage Plug-ins > Enable AltPlugin.mailbundle. Then click on ‘Apply and Restart Mail‘ button.
- Now, once again click on AltServer > Install AltStore > Select your device. And the AltStore will be installed on your device.
Configure AltStore on your iPhone
- When you try to open the AltStore app on your device, you will be shown a prompt like below:
- To fix this, go to Settings > General > VPN & Device Management > Click on your Apple ID under DEVELOPER APP.
- In the next page, click on Trust “firstname.lastname@example.org” button > When prompted, click on the Trust button and you’re good.
Install IPA on your iPhone
- Next, open the AltStore app > Click on My Apps > Click on the + sign > Select the IPA file that you want to install on your device.
- You will be asked to enter your Apple ID and Password. Fill in the details and proceed. The IPA file you selected will now be installed on your device.