QGDP Tool is the successor to YGDP Tool ad it helps you flash or install the .cpb Firmware on Android Smartphone and Tablets.
Developer: Coolpad Group Limited
Last Updated: March 4, 2021
Size: 43 MB
Architecture: 32 bit and 64 bit
Here are some features of the QGDP Tool:
- There are 2 variants: QGDP Assembly, QGDP Customer, and QGDP SMT.
- QGDP Assembly does not support most CPB Firmwares. In such cases, try QGDP Customer, and QGDP SMT.
- Flash CPB Firmware on 15 devices at the same time.
- Compatible with .CPB based Stock Firmware.
- Helps you check the device name, testing the eMMC CID, Testing Fuse information, and Testing the instrument information.
Download QGDP Tool
We have multiple versions of the QGDP Tool available for download. Please note that we recommend using the latest version of the tool. If you face any issues with the latest version, do give the other versions a try.
You will need a password to launch the tool after installation. The default password for the QGDP is 369 or ase or smt.