Not only iPhone is famous for its optimization, but also for its camera that will let you capture smooth and high quality images. No doubt that your photo gallery will expand and so does it consume more space on your device. So, its always better to have another storage to store and save your photos and make them available whenever you needed.
If you have Windows 10 running on your PC, it will be much easier to transfer photos from your iPhone via USB cable. Just follow the explanatory guide that we’ve managed to provide you to transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 10 PC. Without wasting much of your time, let’s get started.
Before heading towards the main topic, when you connect your iPhone to a PC, your iPhone will ask permission to allow Windows to access the photos and videos. Tap on Allow, to share photos and videos with PC.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Windows 10 using File Explorer
You can do this process manually, make sure that you’re iPhone is connected to your PC through a USB cable. Here’s how to do that:
- Press the Windows key, and click on File Explorer.
- Go to This PC, in the sidebar.
- Now, click on the name of your iPhone, from the sidebar menu.
- Now, go to “Internal Storage”.
- Go to the DCIM folder, where all the photos are located.
- Select the required photos that you want to transfer.
- Right-click on the selected photos, and click on copy or press Ctrl+C.
- Now, go to the folder for example “Picture” or wherever you want to transfer the photos.
- Right-click and Paste or press then Ctrl+V.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Windows 10 using Photos App
Windows Photos App is easy to use, and can transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 10 without any issue.
- Connect your iPhone to PC by USB cable.
- Press the Windows key, and click on the Photos app, in case you don’t have the app displayed on the screen, then just search “Photo” in the search bar.
- Now, click on the import button located in the top right corner.
- Once done, select the photos that you want to transfer, and click on the Import button to transfer the photos.
Now you can see all the photos from the Photos app on Windows 10 PC.