unc0ver is a jailbreak tool that helps to jailbreak their devices on iOS 11 to iOS 13.5. It is the most stable jailbreak tool available for iOS 11, iOS 12, and iOS 13 firmware. The jailbreak supports all iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices and receives constant updates.
Please note that this is semi-untethered jailbreak. This means that every time your device restarts, you have to open the unc0ver app and re-jailbreak. The good thing is that it is very easy re-jailbreak again from the unc0ver app.
- iPhone: 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8/8 Plus, 7/7 Plus, SE, 6s/6s Plus, 6/6 Plus
- iPad: 5/6, Mini 5/4/3/2, Pro 1st/2nd/3rd gen., Air 3/2/1
- iPod touch: 6, 7
Supported iOS Versions
- iOS 13.0 – iOS 13.5
- iOS 12.4
- iOS 12.0 – iOS 12.2
- iOS 11.0 – iOS 11.4.1
- iPadOS 13.0 – iPadOS 13.5
Last updated: June 30, 2020
Size: 41 MB
How to Install unc0ver Jailbreak with AltStore
- Download the unc0ver Jailbreak IPA file onto your phone and have it ready.
- Open the AltStore app on your device and go to the My Apps tab.
- Press the ‘+‘ icon in the top left corner.
- A list all the IPA files available on your device will be displayed; tap on the IPA file which you had downloaded earlier.
- If this is your first time using the AltStore, you will be prompted to enter your Apple ID and password to start the installation process.
- Once the AltStore begins installing the app, the process will take a few minutes to complete.
- After the app is installed, it will show up in the My Apps tab inside the AltStore and also on your iPhone home screen.
If you keep on getting an error that the AltStore server is not found, you can simply re-install AltStore or connect it to your computer using a cable and then install unc0ver.
How to Jailbreak With unc0ver
The process for jailbreaking your iPhone or iPad with unc0ver is very simple. Once you have installed unc0ver on your device > Open the app > Press the Jailbreak button to get started.
During the jailbreak process, do not interrupt your device and let the jailbreak finish properly.
unc0ver – Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the unc0ver semi-untethered jailbreak?
Yes, the unc0ver jailbreak is semi-untethered. This means that every time your device restarts, you have to open the unc0ver app and re-jailbreak.
2. How often does unc0ver app expires?
7 days. Once expired, you can easily re-sign it with AltStore by going to the My Apps page of AltStore and tapping the “X days” button next to the unc0ver app to begin the re-sign process.
3. How to update the unc0ver app?
From this page. This page will always have the latest version. You can download the latest unc0ver IPA from here and install it with the process mentioned above.
How to Install unc0ver Jailbreak with Cydia Impactor
- Download the unc0ver Jailbreak IPA file onto your computer and have it ready.
- Download Cydia Impactor from here.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open Cydia Impactor on your computer.
- Drag and drop the IPA file that you want to install onto Cydia Impactor.
- Cydia Impactor will now prompt for your Apple ID and password. Please note that this is used to verify only with Apple and also to sign the IPA file. If you’re not feeling positive about providing it here, you can easily create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
- After the app is installed, go to Settings > General > Profiles (or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”). Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
- Tap on the Trust button.
- Done! You can now use the app, enjoy!
|v5.0.1||May 25, 2020||41 MB||Download|
|v5.0.0||May 23, 2020||40.1 MB||Download|
|v4.3.1||Mar 08, 2020||35.5 MB||Download|
|v4.2.1||Feb 26, 2020||34.5 MB||Download|
|v4.1.1||Feb 25, 2020||36.1 MB||Download|
|v4.03||Feb 20, 2020||34.6 MB||Download|
|v4.0.2||Feb 17, 2020||36.1 MB||Download|
|v4.0.1||Feb 16, 2020||36.1 MB||Download|
|v4.0.0||Feb 15, 2020||32.1 MB||Download|
|v3.8.0 b1||Dec 09, 2019||32.1 MB||Download|