TikTok Unicorn is an alternative to TikTok++ and this tweak brings tons of new features to the TikTok. Here are some of it’s features:
For Video Uploaders:
- Download Videos
- Following Page enhancements
- Hide all buttons and text views for all videos
- Comment more than 90 characters for all videos
- Present the download button in For You page
- Perform all share actions
For Video Viewers:
- Download User’s Profile Image
- Show date created for all videos
- View Private or Under Review video comments
- Sort user’s videos by Likes in descending order
- Spoof Following, Fan and Hearts stats
- Display the region for all Users
- Display User’s region, age and video upload count
- Sort user’s Liked videos in descending order
- Removed TikTok Ads
- Upload videos up to 30min. length
- Join live streams 24/7
Last updated: June 30, 2020
Version: v16.0 (T4.1)
Size: 94.7 MB
How to Install TikTok Unicorn with AltStore
- Download the TikTok Unicorn IPA file onto your phone and have it ready.
- Open the AltStore app on your device and go to the My Apps tab.
- Press the ‘+‘ icon in the top left corner.
- A list all the IPA files available on your device will be displayed; tap on the IPA file which you had downloaded earlier.
- If this is your first time using the AltStore, you will be prompted to enter your Apple ID and password to start the installation process.
- Once the AltStore begins installing the app, the process will take a few minutes to complete.
- After the app is installed, it will show up in the My Apps tab inside the AltStore and also on your iPhone home screen.
How to Install TikTok Unicorn with Cydia Impactor
- Download the TikTok Unicorn IPA file onto your computer and have it ready.
- Download Cydia Impactor from here.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open Cydia Impactor on your computer.
- Drag and drop the IPA file that you want to install onto Cydia Impactor.
- Cydia Impactor will now prompt for your Apple ID and password. Please note that this is used to verify only with Apple and also to sign the IPA file. If you’re not feeling positive about providing it here, you can easily create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
- After the app is installed, go to Settings > General > Profiles (or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”). Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
- Tap on the Trust button.
- Done! You can now use the app, enjoy!