Twitter++ is a tweak for the iOS Twitter app that brings new features such as:
- Save video and GIFs to your device with tap and hold gesture
- Download YouTube videos from Twitter to your device
- Set the default browser to open when a link is tapped
- Share tweets to third-party apps with a tap and hold gesture
- Enable full-screen view
- Displays a confirmation when favoriting a tweet
- Video tweets of users who have blocked you
- Show the keyboard on Compose instead of media screen
- Automatic Long Tweet Creation – For tweets that are over 140 Chars, Twitter ++ allows you to automatically post tweet as an image or using pastebin.
- Share images and links from tweets by long pressing on them
Last updated: June 30, 2020
Size: 119.29 MB
How to Install Twitter++ with AltStore
- Download the Twitter++ IPA file onto your phone and have it ready.
- Open the AltStore app on your device and go to the My Apps tab.
- Press the ‘+‘ icon in the top left corner.
- A list all the IPA files available on your device will be displayed; tap on the IPA file which you had downloaded earlier.
- If this is your first time using the AltStore, you will be prompted to enter your Apple ID and password to start the installation process.
- Once the AltStore begins installing the app, the process will take a few minutes to complete.
- After the app is installed, it will show up in the My Apps tab inside the AltStore and also on your iPhone home screen.
How to Install Twitter++ with Cydia Impactor
- Download the Twitter++ IPA file onto your computer and have it ready.
- Download Cydia Impactor from here.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open Cydia Impactor on your computer.
- Drag and drop the IPA file that you want to install onto Cydia Impactor.
- Cydia Impactor will now prompt for your Apple ID and password. Please note that this is used to verify only with Apple and also to sign the IPA file. If you’re not feeling positive about providing it here, you can easily create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
- After the app is installed, go to Settings > General > Profiles (or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”). Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
- Tap on the Trust button.
- Done! You can now use the app, enjoy!