WhatsApp++ is a tweaked version of WhatsApp that comes with tons of added features and functionalities.
- Share music from your device
- Record audio with a single tap rather than having to tap and hold
- Disable read receipts so that others will not know when you read their message
- Disable delivery receipts so that others will know when the message has been delivered to you
- Hide your online and last seen status from others
- Customize the look and feel of Whatsapp
- Use a full profile picture that doesn’t get cropped
- Send more than 10 media at once
- Lock WhatsApp with Touch ID or passcode
Last updated: June 30, 2020
Size: 113 MB
How to Install WhatsApp++ with AltStore
- Download the WhatsApp++ IPA file onto your phone and have it ready.
- Open the AltStore app on your device and go to the My Apps tab.
- Press the ‘+‘ icon in the top left corner.
- A list all the IPA files available on your device will be displayed; tap on the IPA file which you had downloaded earlier.
- If this is your first time using the AltStore, you will be prompted to enter your Apple ID and password to start the installation process.
- Once the AltStore begins installing the app, the process will take a few minutes to complete.
- After the app is installed, it will show up in the My Apps tab inside the AltStore and also on your iPhone home screen.
How to Install WhatsApp++ with Cydia Impactor
- Download the WhatsApp++ IPA file onto your computer and have it ready.
- Download Cydia Impactor from here.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open Cydia Impactor on your computer.
- Drag and drop the IPA file that you want to install onto Cydia Impactor.
- Cydia Impactor will now prompt for your Apple ID and password. Please note that this is used to verify only with Apple and also to sign the IPA file. If you’re not feeling positive about providing it here, you can easily create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
- After the app is installed, go to Settings > General > Profiles (or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”). Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
- Tap on the Trust button.
- Done! You can now use the app, enjoy!