WiFiKill helps you disable the internet connection for a device on the same network. For example, if you and one other person has connected to a WiFi network, you can kill the WiFi for the other person on the WiFi network with this app.
Here are some features of the WiFiKill app:
- Grabbing traffic of the device connected to the network.
- Showing the websites visited by the grabbed device.
- Showing the bytes transferred by grabbed device.
- Showing the network names (netbios names) of devices.
- Tablet support
Last updated: June 30, 2020
Size: 6.83 MB
WiFiKill – Things to Keep in Mind
- You need to set the SELinux Mode to Permissive in order to use this app. In most cases, this would need the device to have a custom kernel.
- This app was last tested to successfully work on S7 Edge running Android Oreo.
Changelog for the latest Version
- Fixed URL list scrolling issue
- Fixed some devices missing upon start
- Added udp protocol blocking
- Fixed Force-Close when device name was empty
- Fixed Service Fail upon start
- Improve grab/kill effectiveness
- Fixed killing problem due to IP tables rules
- Fixed grab all button behavior and status device count