SuperSU Zip v2.82 and SuperSU APK v2.82 are now available for download. In this guide, you will be able to download SuperSU and learn how to root Android with SuperSU. SuperSU still remains one of the most popular rooting solutions for Android devices and it supports a wide variety of old and new devices.
What is SuperSU?
SuperSU is one of the world’s most popular tools for rooting solutions available for Android devices. SuperSU allows advanced management of Superuser access rights for all the apps on your device that need root. Even though the development has stopped a long time ago, it is still very popular, thanks to its support for a wide range of devices. No ads and good compatibility. It’s a great tool for anyone looking to have root access on their Android device.
What is Rooting?
Benefits of Rooting Android
- You can customize the heck out of your device by using powerful tools like Xposed Framework.
- You can install various mods such as ViPER4Android, Dolby Atmos Sound Mod, etc.
- You can install a custom Kernel/ROM.
- Update your device to the latest Android version even after the official updates stop.
- Uninstall bloatware effortlessly.
Download Flashable Supersu Zip File
You can download the latest version of SuperSU Zip file by clicking below:
Features of SuperSU Zip
- You can gain access to the root user on your Android device
- You can temporarily hide root access on your Android device.
- Works in custom recovery.
- Always runs in the ghost mode.
- You can convert it into system app from a normal app.
- you can launch it from dialer: by pressing *#*#1234#*#* or *#*#7873778#*#* (*#*#SUPERSU#*#*)
Download SuperSU APK
You can download the latest version of SuperSU APK by clicking below:
- SuperSU v2.81
- SuperSU v2.80
- SuperSU v2.79
- SuperSU v2.78
- SuperSU v2.76
- SuperSU v2.65
- SuperSU v2.46
- SuperSU v2.45
- SuperSU v2.40
SuperSU App Information
- Latest App Version: 2.82
- Package: eu.chainfire.supersu
- File Size: 5.93 MB
- Android Version Required: 2.3 or later
- Supported DPIs: nodpi
- md5: 52738867e8a784bcc07be12150690886
- Release Date: May 29, 2017
- Status: Working
- SuperSU is created by Chainfire, a famous Android developer; all credits goes to him.
- SuperSU APK can be installed only on rooted Android devices. So, if you are device is not rooted, you can’t use this app at all. You might first want root your Android device with SuperSU zip.
How to Flash SuperSU Zip via TWRP and Root Android
- Make sure you have read the prerequisites section.
- Make sure you have setup ADB and Fastboot on your Windows or MacOS.
- SuperSU Zip File: Copy the latest SuperSU Zip file which you have downloaded above to your phone.
- USB Debugging: Enable USB Debugging on your device if it is not enabled already: How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock On Android
- Connect your phone to your PC/Mac. If you get an ‘Allow USB Debugging’ prompt on your device > Check the Always Allow box and tap OK.
- Open Terminal on Windows/MacOS/Linux:
PC: Go to the folder where ADB and Fastboot are installed. Right-click on the empty space on the folder > Select ‘Open command window here’ or ‘Open Powershell window here’.
Mac: Open your Applications folder, then open the Utilities folder. Open the Terminal application.
Linux: May vary between different distributions. Google is your guide!
- Reboot to TWRP Recovery: The method to reboot your device into TWRP recovery may vary from device to device. But the below ADB command should get the job done on any device.
adb reboot recovery
./adb reboot recovery
- Flash SuperSU Zip in TWRP: Once you are in TWRP – 1. Tap on ‘Install’.
2. Browse and select the downloaded SuperSU Zip file.
3. ‘Swipe to confirm Flash’ to root Android using SuperSU zip file.
Once the installation completes, simply reboot your device. Once you reboot your device, you will find an app named SuperSU installed on your phone. This app lets you manage the Root Permissions on your device (Granting/revoking root permission to apps). You might need to update it. If you do, simply update it via Google Play Store.
If you have any questions or face any problems with downloading the necessary files, do let us know in the comments down below.