For Apple users, the only source of downloading apps is Apple’s own Appstore for most of the case. While on the Android side, we usually use the Google Play Store to download any apps we want to download. However, there are some third-party stores available as well which provide paid apps from the Google Play store for free. Not only stores there are some websites as well that provide paid apps for free. So if you are an Android user and are looking for a backdoor through which you can get hands-on the paid apps of the Google Play Store for free, well below we have a bunch of such sources from where you can download them.
As Android allows users to download and install apps from third-party stores and websites, but due to security purpose by default it is disabled, so first let’s enable that.
- On your Android device Go to Settings
- Then inside settings find and click on the security
- Inside security, there will be an option called Unknown Sources Check the box beside it, this will allow the installation of apps outside the Google Play Store.
Now that you have enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources your phone can install any app from the internet, all you need is the installation APK file. So, let’s begin with some of the alternatives to the Google Play Store that can give paid apps for free.
Download Apps using Aptoide
The developer’s of Aptoide has cleverly made the app in a way, that does not host any of the Android apps on its own, instead, it let the other users upload the APK of the apps. In other words, Aptoide is just a platform where people can upload their Android Apps APK, while others can download it using the Aptoide App store. Not to mention, users can even add their own app stores inside Aptoide, in the APtoide there are a bunch of paid apps lying for free, you can always use Aptoide and grab any of the paid apps without paying anything. Apps that have been discontinued from the Google Play Store are also listed inside the Aptiode, so if you are looking for some old apps which are no more on the Google Play Store, you can download that as well.
- Go to the browser of your phone and open this link.
- here you will find the install button, through which you will be able to download and install the Aptoide App Store on your phone.
- Now the packager manager of your device will pop up and will ask for confirmation of installation of this APK, click on confirm and let it install on your device.
- Now, when you have finished installation go to the menu of your device, find and open the Aptoide App store.
- tap on the search icon on the top right corner of the screen, type the name of the app which you want to download on your device.
- If the desired app isn’t listed in the store, there will be an option to search more, click on that button and you will be redirected to a webpage, with several results.
- Select the Ap which you want on your device. A dialogue box will appear prompting again to confirm the app installation, just click on OK.
- You will also be prompted to add the app repository which had the searched app. Add it if you want to, otherwise, leave it as it is, it isn’t necessary.
- After the package manager has finished installation of the file, click on OK, and then go to the menu of your device and find and open the app which you just installed.
- That’s it this is how you can download and install any Android App on your device using Aptoide.
Amazon App Store
The Amazon App Store is a very good alternative to Google Play Store, it is very much reliable and has almost all of the apps which are on the Google Play Store. Not only that the Amazon App Store have reduced the prices of the apps and some of the paid apps are even free. The only downside of the Amazon App Store is that it is only available in the US, UK, France, Germany, Italy and Spain. To download the apps using Amazon App Store you need to have an Amazon account from one of the mentioned countries otherwise it won’t work. One of the features that can attract a lot of users to the Amazon App Store is that every day it gives on the paid app or a game for free to everyone. On the very first day of the Amazon App store, it gave Angry Birds game ad-free, ever since, it keeps on giving apps for free every day. The Amazon App store also gives a test-drive feature, which lets you try thousands of apps on the Amazon cloud browser, which means you don’t need to download and install any app to try any app.
- Open the link.
- From your Android device, scan the QR code using the QR code scanner of your device or simply use Google Lens.
- Now you will be redirected on your phone to download and install the Amazon App Store.
- Download the APK of the Amazon App Store and install it using the package installer of the Android OS.
- After that, the Amazon App Store should be listed on your device, find and open it.
- Now you can search and install any app you want from the Amazon App Store.
- Make sure to allow Amazon App Store to install apps n your device, it will prompt you for that when you will install the very first app using the Amazon App Store.
Antiroid is yet another alternative to Google Play Store for downloading Android apps on your device. However, there’s a slight twist in using Antiroid, instead of providing the same app for free, Antiroid provides the alternative of the same app which is free. It’s a great way of exploring apps, who knows the alternative app might be better than the original app which you were looking for. So as soon as you select any app from the Antiroid website it will directly redirect you to the Google Play Store with an alternative app for the same. Antiroid was not having any APK app for its own, but now they have launched an app for the same which is in beta state and the native app will be launching soon. Overall it provides a good secure way of providing alternative apps right from the Google Play Store itself. Visit the website here to download the Antiroid App.
There could be some legal issues while downloading apps from third-party app stores, depending on the region you live in. Some of the app stores allow users to host their apps while others can download them. All of these apps are stored in different servers, which may have not been thoroughly verified, which can be a security concern. So make sure you are very much aware of what you are doing and its terms and conditions.