- Expired subscriptions on your iPhone do not get removed automatically, rather, they are moved under “INACTIVE”.
- You can view the expired subscriptions under: Settings > Your Apple ID Profile > Subscriptions > INACTIVE.
- Apple doesn’t offer a straightforward way to manually remove the expired or inactive subscriptions manually.
These days we are subscribed to a lot of different subscription-based apps and platforms. However, it is even more difficult to manage the subscriptions and look out for which one is expired and which ones are ongoing.
If you are also one of those users whose subscription page is cluttered, well this article will help you in removing the expired subscription on your iPhone. Below we have a quick tutorial on how to delete expired subscriptions on iPhone.
Technically you cannot delete any expired subscriptions from the settings app of your iPhone, but we have a workaround below.
How To Delete Expired Subscriptions on iPhone
As of now, you cannot manually delete expired subscriptions on your iPhone. As Apple has restricted the option to remove any expired subscriptions, instead they have scheduled it to be removed automatically after a year since the subscription was cancelled.
- Go to the settings app on your iPhone.
- Now, tap on the Apple ID name/account located at the top of the screen.
- Inside the apple account settings, find and tap on the Subscriptions.
- At the end of the subscriptions page, you will find all of the expired subscriptions under the “Inactive” label.
Now, these expired subscriptions will be removed automatically after a year, but if you think it’s a long time and you cannot wait that long, then you can try and ask Apple in the feedback section to request the removal of the subscription button.
Deleting Subscriptions on iPhone
Unfortunately, you cannot manually remove the expired subscriptions from your iPhone or your Apple account. Instead, you will have to wait for a year so that Apple removes the expired subscriptions on its own.
In case Apple introduces anything related to the removal of expired subscriptions, rest assured we would be the first one to publish an article about the same.