- You can use your Cash App card with Apple Pay.
- The Cash App card can be verified for Apple Pay via Cash App or Apple Pay directly.
The majority of the people in the US now use an iPhone or an Apple product. This is why Apple introduced Apple Pay. It is a platform which can be used to pay at the merchants or online using your iPhone.
If you also happen to have the Cash app which is yet another very famous payment platform, then here is a quick guide on how you can connect the Cash app card to your Apple pay.
Do note that, before you start connecting the two accounts. The digital wallet users should first learn how to verify a Cash app card with Apple Pay. Below is the tutorial for the same.
Options for Connecting a Cash App Card to Apple Pay
There are a total of two methods by which you will be able to connect the Cash app to your Apple Pay account or wallet.
Verify With Cash App
- All the Cash App users can connect their Apple Pay digital wallet with the cash app by opening the app on their Apple devices.
- Then they need to tap on the Cash Card option from the home screen of the Cash app to initiate verification.
- Now, tap on the Add to Apple Pay option and then follow through the prompts to be able to connect your Apple Pay account with the Cash app.
- After you have answered all of the prompts successfully, the Cash App card should be added to the Apple Pay digital wallet. After which you will be able to use it anywhere just like any other card added to Apple Pay.
Verify With Apple Pay
Alternatively, you can connect the cash app card to your Apple Pay Wallet directly via the Apple Pay wallet app.
- Head to the Apple Wallet app on your iPhone or any other Apple device.
- Then tap on the plus sign (+) to start adding a new card to your Apple Wallet.
- Now, open the cash app on your Apple device to start verifying the card that was added to your wallet.
These were some of the easy methods through which you can connect your Cash App card to your Apple Pay wallet. After which you can use the cash app card anywhere using your iPhone.
How To Verify a Cash App Card for Apple Pay
The Cash App Cash Cards are only issued to the users who have verified accounts. The app will ask for personally identifiable information such as the name and mailing address. The card will be issued to the account holder once the verification is complete.
The Cash App Cash Cards are only issued to the users who have verified accounts. The app will ask for personally identifiable information such as the name and mailing address. The card will be given to the account holder once the verification is complete.