Here you can download LG Flash Tool. LGUP tool and Mega.dll for free to install stock KDZ and TOT firmware on your LG phone. LG Flash Tool 2018, 2016, 2015, and 2014 versions. Below are the various versions available for download:
- LG Flash Tool 2014
- LG FlashTool 2015
- LG FlashTool 2016
- LG FlashTool 2016 (patched)
- LG Flash Tool 18.104.22.168 (2018)
LGUP Tool is nothing but the latest version of the LG Flash tool which allows you to flash the KDZ/TOT/BIN format LG Stock firmware files onto any LG Android devices. Most of the users are not aware of the availability and usability of this useful tool as LG does not make it available publicly. With this free LGUP flash tool, you will be able to easily upgrade or downgrade the software on your LG Phone. This is one of the easiest ways to flash stock firmware on LG Android devices.
If you are an LG android smartphone user and want to update your phone then here you can download the latest version of LGUP Tool. It works the same as the Samsung ODIN flash tool for Samsung devices; all you need is the LG Stock Firmware file and with the help of this latest flash tool you can flash the firmware on your phone. The best thing about this tool is that it works on even older versions of Windows such as XP,7,8.1,8,10.
A few years ago, around 2014, the LG Flash tool was super popular and was used to flash the firmware on LG phones. But that software is now outdated and does not support most of the new LG Android devices. And it also has a lot of bugs like connection problems, usability issues, and more. But if you have an old LG device, it should be good enough. Over time, LG replaced the LG Flash tool with the LG UP tool. A more modern, small, and bug-free tool for all the LG Android users.
Here in this guide, we will show you how to use the LGUP Tool / LG Flash Tool to flash stock firmware on LG Phones. Please be noted that this is not the Official Tool from the LG and this was created by some of the best Android developers so you can install the latest update on your LG phones.
Download LG UP Toll and LG Flash tool
Note: There are multiple versions for each tool. Make sure to download the latest version. The installation guide for these tools is in the next section.
For Latest LG Devices:
- LGUP 8994 Version 0.0.1.18: Download
- LGUP 8994 Version 0.0.3.23: Download
- LGUP Store Frame 1.14.3: Download
For Old LG Devices (2014 or before):
- LGFlashTool_22.214.171.124.zip | Download
- LGFlashTool-126.96.36.199-Patched.zip | Download
- LGFlashTool-188.8.131.52-Original.zip | Download
- LGFlashTool-184.108.40.206-Repack.zip | Download
- LGFlashTool-220.127.116.11.zip | Download
- LG Flash Tool 2014.zip | Download
- LGFlashTool-18.104.22.1683.zip | Download
How to Install LGUP Tool
To have a smooth experience with the LGUP Tool, it is imperative that you install the tool properly. Follow the below steps carefully so that you can have an error-free firmware flashing experience on your LG Android device.
- Make sure to install the LG USB Driver on your Windows PC before proceeding. Installing the USB Driver is important as the tool will not even start if you do not install the USB Driver properly.
- Download the LGUP Tool Zip file from the downloads section above and extract the same.
- After extracting, you will find two .msi files.
- Double-click on the LGUP_8994_DLL_Ver_0_0_1_18.msi first and install the same. Please note that there is no UI for this installation. You will simply see a pop-up window for a moment and then it will be gone. Wait for a couple of minutes before proceeding to the next step.
- Double-click on the LGUP_Store_Frame_Ver_1_14_3.msi file next. This is where you will actually install the LGUP Tool. In this screen, press Next.
- And then on the next screen, Agree to the LG Terms and Licence agreement and click Next.
- After the above step, wait for the installation process to complete and then finally tap on Finish.
- Done. Now you have successfully installed LGUP Tool on your PC.
How to Install LG Firmware With LG Flash tool
- Download and install the LGUP flash tool.
- Install the LG USB drivers.
- Connect your LG phone to your PC via USB cable and then Open the LGUP flash tool.
- Now your LG phone should be listed on the LGUP tool. If not then, try reconnecting the phone.
- Make sure BIN file is ticked on the flash tool and in the File Path point it towards the MM KDZ you had downloaded.
- IMPORTANT!!!!!!! Shut down LGUP! (Yes, this is strange, but please do it).
- Now open LGUP again and you will notice that the MM KDZ in the FILE PATH section.
- Make sure the REFURBISH option is selected in the flash tool and make sure BIN file is also ticked and press Start.
- Once the flashing process is completed, your phone will restart and you are done with the flashing process; you may disconnect your device from the PC.